Monday, March 30, 2009
Just SICK
This last week I have been in sick hell. It all began with what I first was thought was pink eye late Saturday night. I hit the doctor first thing Monday and after nearly 3 HOURS, I was told it was pink eye. I had been feeling a bit stuffy so I had him check it out. He said that I had allergies because I had no other symptoms other then a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat. Within 24 hours I had every sick symptom known to man. Kept it at bay for the most part with some Tylenol and the eye drops. Not much for relief. As soon as the Tylenol wore off. fever was back. I called the DR on Thursday and was sent to the eye doctor first. Vision trumped the fever. Come to find out not pink eye. The eye leakage and swelling and redness was due to the nasty viral? sinus infection. I was placed on some antibiotics/ steroid drops and an ointment. Left there and back to the original DR office .. fever coming back... and was able to get some antibiotics. Now Sunday night I am feeling great. Except, having a hard time sleeping. Could I have slept too much?? Could the drugs keep me up???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry you haven't been feeling well but glad you're on the mend. Keep getting better!
Yikes that is awful! Hope you get completely better soon.
Poor Katy! I am sorry you don't feel good. I hope it all clears up soon.
Post a Comment