Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mom Is Busted

Man I love Tuesday and clearance shopping at the local Target. I picked up the Elmo slippers for $1.98, Leah picked up 3 pairs of shoes, including a pair of black patten leather Mary Jane's, for $2.89 each pair. 2 pack of jammies for next year for $2.48. Heavy Jacket for Derrick next year, $3.74.

Children's Place was half pricing all the clearance the beginning of the week, I was getting T's for $2.50 and hooded sweaters for $3.99. I love a bargain!!!!.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love a good deal too. That's funny that Little D told on you.

Heather said...

We hit the 50% off clearance at Children's Place this weekend for cheap t-shirts and a hooded sweatshirt. I wish I could find a good winter coat for next year on sale.

Katy S. said...

Check on line at children's place.com. I have coupon code for free shipping if you want it.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny that it was caught on video!