Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fay Fay Go Away!!


OK we are now hitting our third day of Fay and we have had enough already. It has rained and rained. The wind has not been horrible. We lost a couple of small trees in the yard but no biggie there. This afternoon we got out of the house to hang in the garage. Derrick had a blast splashing in the puddles and telling me it was raining. When I asked him on camera what it was doing, I think he gave me the best answer ever!!


Here Derrick is just being Derrick!!


Just Another Family Picture
Mom and her babies!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

He's a nut! And such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I agree go away Fay! I know y'all must be getting hit hard because we've had LOTS of rain up here!

Love the pic of the three of y'all together. You look great Katy!