Working in the public and with the public I come across all sorts of folks and their "stuff". While I was preggers with DG3 everyone and their grandma gave me advice. This go around not so much. Almost everyone has agreed that I am having a girl.
"You are carrying it high it must be a girl"
"You are carrying it low it must be a girl"
"I can tell by the way you walk, you got a girl in there"
"You did not have zits before, that girl is sucking your beauty right out of you" Not a fan of that one THANK YOU!!
"Your palms are red that tells me you are having a girl"
My hubby is the only one that thinks that our little one is a boy.
"Names" is another fun game we are playing:
Emma
Leah
Elizabeth
Ella
Marget/ Madge-Only for Jackie P
Kaden/Caden- (This was one comes from KAty + DErrick=KADEn)
Alexis (Derrick's pick)
Gregory
Allen
Derrick #4
Most of the list are names on my side of the family.
These are just a few that we are tossing around not in any specific order or combination.
Thanks for reading. I am off to the Dr. for the GDT. I am sooooo not looking forward to this one. YUCK YUCK YUCK
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If it is a boy I give you permission to name him Shadd. This is a very regal name owned by only a select few of the world’s greatest men. Having this fine name would give your new son an extra advantage over other children with those plain, non-regal, common names.
Post a Comment