Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween! No I have not fallen of the face of the blogging world. We are still around.

I have been crazy busy lately. I will leave you with some pumpkin pictures. I was a bad mommy and bought mine at the old Wal-Mart. I did carve them withe the help of Derrick George, OK, he just laughed every time I pulled the goo from the pumpkin.

4 comments:

Heather said...

way cute! i love the pumpkin with the paci!

MBKimmy said...

Cute ... great use of a paci!
Glad you are here and alive!

Caron said...

So creative!! Maybe I should have made one with a paci and one with a straw! LOL!!! Glad to see you back!!!

Tara said...

That is a genius idea with the baby pumpkin with the paci. Glad to see a new post. I want to see what Little D was for Halloween. See you in a few weeks!